1. What would you like to eat? 你想吃什么?
2. I’d like a bowl of tamoto soup,please. 请给我来碗西红柿汤。
3. The waiter seems to be in a hurry to take our order. 这个服务员看起来很着急的记下了我们所点的东西。
4. Which would you rather have--steak or fish? 你想来点什么?牛排还是鱼?
5. I want my steak well-done. 我想要全熟的牛排。
6. What kinds of vegetables do you have? 你想要哪种蔬菜?
7. I’ll have mashed potatoes . 我想要些土豆泥。
8. Would you please pass the salt? 你能把盐递过来吗?
9. They serve good food in this restaurant. 在这个饭店中，他们供应很好的食物。
10. Are you ready for your dessert now? 你准备好吃点心了吗?
11. This knife is dirty.Would you bring me a clean one,please? 这把刀子已经很脏了，你能带一个干净的来吗?
12. May I check,please? 我能检查一下吗?
13. You have your choice of three flavors of ice cream. 你能选择三种口味的冰淇淋。
14. We have vanilla,chocolate,and strawberry. 我们有香草味的，巧克力味的，草莓味的。
15. We invited two guests to dinner,but they didn’t come. 我们邀请了两位客人来吃晚餐，但是他们没有来。
We had dinner in the hotel's restaurant.
This is our kitchen, sitting and dining room all rolled into one.
She took me to a Mexican restaurant
Meals are taken communally with other guests in the dining-room. Private bathrooms and toilets are unheard of
The floorboards in both this room and the dining room havebeen stripped, sanded and sealed.
A cold buffet had been laid out in the dining-room.
Sausages, eggs, chips and baked beans are available at suppertime in the dining room.
Maybe you shouldn't eat in that restaurant anymore
I know a wonderful restaurant where we can have lunch next week.
The dining room is finished in deep red
Palm Springs has ritzy restaurants and glitzy nightlife.
At lunchtime, MPs are spoilt for choice in 26 restaurants and bars.
Rennie had eaten his tea in the canteen.
The original kitchen was sandwiched between the breakfast room and the toilet.
We ate in the restaurant, as opposed to the bistro.
By law all restaurants must display their prices outside
You will find a wide variety of choices available in school cafeterias
The inmates ate in a communal dining room.
We sat in the station buffet sipping tea.
She checked the seating arrangements before the guests filed into the dining-room.
1、Good morning!/ Good afternoon!/ Good evening! This is Qin Yuanchun Chinese restaurant.May I help you? / What can I do for you?
早上好!/ 中午好!/ 晚上好!/沁园春中餐厅，需要帮忙吗?
G：I’d(would) like to reserve a table.
2、Certainly,could(would) you please tell me your name? / May I have your name, sir/ madam?
G：My name is Wilson.
3、What time would you like to book a table? / your table?
G：a：July the first, At eight o’clock for dinner.
B：At six o’clock for dinner?tonight.
At twelve o’clock?noon for lunch today.
4、How many people in your party? / How many are there in your party?
G：A table?for six.
5、(Repeat)A table for six, at six o’clock for dinner tonight, is that all right? Thank you very much, Mr. Wilson.
6、It’s my pleasure, Bye-bye!(You are welcome, Bye-bye!)
7、I’ll arrange it for you right away.